Deal With It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprìse's application [Concealment OP]

2 posters

Go down

Surprìse's application [Concealment OP] Empty Surprìse's application [Concealment OP]

Post by Surprise Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:45 am

*Your IRL name: Mantas

*Where your from: Lithuania

*Your gear: Surprìse's application [Concealment OP] 2cwoidc(I hit 55 only yesterday, I've just managed to buy two obroan relics and 1 piece of conqueror gear so far).

*Anything else that can contribute to the progress of the Guild and to let us get to know you:

My nickname is " Surprìse " (notice the ì). I used it because the name " Surprise " was already in use. I like to surprise my opponents in PvP Very Happy I recently came back to swtor after a two month break, I'm a preferred status player at the moment but I'll subscribe again eventually. My original main was an assassin named "Dnomiad" level 51 but I've got bored from it, then started leveling a sith sorcerer whose nickname is "Aluress" but even then it wasn't what I was actually looking for. Finally, I created an operative and really liked it. My goal is to reach 100 valor with it.

Here's a list of the rest of my alts

Empire:

Ve'geta (level 14 sith juggernaut)

Deimuks (Level 21 sniper)

Republic:

Weesley (level 44 scoundrel)

Rusty'nail (level 39 commando)

Yesterday, before reaching level 55 I was doing my very last mid level PvP with Borhanix, clone-tenzero and some other guys from this guild. It's been a while I had so much fun in PvP! Those guys are great.

The guild I was a part of is called "Spaceballs strikes back" but I left it. There was no reason, It's just because I like "Deal With It" so much.

Now some things about me in real life  Smile 

I'm a 21 year old guy who lives in Lithuania. I currently live and study in the capital of my country. I study law and investigation of criminal acts. I have alot of various different hobbies starting from gaming to martial arts. I'm a black belt in taekwondo. I've been practising taekwondo for more than 6 years but unfortunately I had to quit it because of my studies. I'm not into sports too much these days, I just hit the gym several times a week.  

The only other game I play is samp, even though I'm not that active. I lead a big clan and used to be admin of the server called "PTP" that stands for Protect The President.

Thank you for reading!  Very Happy

Surprise
Nerf Herder
Nerf Herder

Back to top Go down

Surprìse's application [Concealment OP] Empty Re: Surprìse's application [Concealment OP]

Post by Corben Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:31 am

Accepted

Plz Contact me or one of the officers for your in game trial invite
Corben
Corben
Admin
Admin

https://dealwithit.forumsv.net

Back to top Go down