Deal With It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oris-Cezz Pwertech pyrotech dps and R'avage Marauder, annihilation dps.

2 posters

Go down

Oris-Cezz Pwertech pyrotech dps and R'avage Marauder, annihilation dps. Empty Oris-Cezz Pwertech pyrotech dps and R'avage Marauder, annihilation dps.

Post by Oris-Cez Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:43 pm

Name Oris-Cezz
IRL: Orhan, Most call me Ori
Age 27
Location UK/Cyprus

Characters:
1) Oris-Cez (Powertech Dps, currently pyrotech specced) Fully augmented Mostly Conquerer gear with main and offhand Obroan.  
2) R'avage (Marauder Dps, currently Annihilation specced but I constantly change skill trees and adjust my stats accordingly). Fully augmented full Obroan gear.

I am an active pvp player and would like to transfer Oris-Cez and R'avage to Deal With It.

My main PVE char is a tank (Br'ute) - full bonus set including 78 gear and perfectly balanced mitigation stat distribution (perfect at least according to Violent by design and keyboard ninja) - I am happy to tank in any operation if asked.
I also have a good geared Merc dps (Mostly Arsenal). Rest are all either moderately geared or lowbie - Including a sorcerer, sniper, assasin, operative and a republic character.

I am a member of The Second Empire- Raider/Veteran Rank. It is a very good and mature guild, however we lack the PVP content and I developed these 2 characters only for PVP, and I play lots of WZs in daily basis. I actually played some WZs with Deal with it members- both as a pug and in premade groups.

I am experienced and enjoy defending key objectives (i.e. pylons, turrets, etc..). Doing this as a PT gives a distinct advantage in WZs such as high surviveability and high sustained dps provided by Pyrotech. Ofcourse efficiency in countering ninja stealthers goes without saying Smile

About Me: Studying MSc in Molecular Biology and Forensics. I have been playing SWTOR for over a year now. I currently live in UK. I use team speak 3 for my weekly HM operations, and can use it for WZs and whatever events I can attend as a Deal With It member.

Note:My next pvp character will be either an Assassin or a Juggernaut tank.

I have read, understand and accept all the terms and expectations.

I hope this covers everything. Do let me know if I am missing out something.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Oris Cez

Last edited by Oris-Cez on Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

Oris-Cez
Nerf Herder
Nerf Herder

Back to top Go down

Oris-Cezz Pwertech pyrotech dps and R'avage Marauder, annihilation dps. Empty Re: Oris-Cezz Pwertech pyrotech dps and R'avage Marauder, annihilation dps.

Post by Corben Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Plz go back and edit your subject correctly
Corben
Corben
Admin
Admin

https://dealwithit.forumsv.net

Back to top Go down

Oris-Cezz Pwertech pyrotech dps and R'avage Marauder, annihilation dps. Empty Re: Oris-Cezz Pwertech pyrotech dps and R'avage Marauder, annihilation dps.

Post by Corben Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:27 pm

Accpeted.

Plz contact me or one of our officers for your in game trial invite
Corben
Corben
Admin
Admin

https://dealwithit.forumsv.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down