Deal With It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been looking to hook up with pvp minded players for ages now so....

2 posters

Go down

Been looking to hook up with pvp minded players for ages now so.... Empty Been looking to hook up with pvp minded players for ages now so....

Post by callonord Sun May 25, 2014 5:56 pm

Been nocking around since day 1 some of you might consider me a troll but i only troll pve players cant stand them they make my mouse break.... Looking to hook up with passionate like minded pvp only players and grps for ages now on imp side and up until you guys and b&h and devnor come on the scene wasn't much of it ...

Spent alot of time the last few weeks pvping with alot of your guild and find them professional and very well equipped and mindful of what they are doing have to say that's a plus for me and have for the most part enjoyed there company.

Looking to give my merc x1x a home for pvp only action, hes 8 piece brute all augmented and never ever pve's ever. looking for those who feel the same way for grps minded towards objectives and working as a team not happy slapping anything blipping red on the screen.... if you can find the time to read this then please yay or nay in game and gl and hf and may the double blaster augmented be with you ...

thanks for the read Twisted Evil 

callonord
Nerf Herder
Nerf Herder

Back to top Go down

Been looking to hook up with pvp minded players for ages now so.... Empty Re: Been looking to hook up with pvp minded players for ages now so....

Post by Corben Sun May 25, 2014 7:49 pm

Denied

First of all you did not read the "read before posting" thread
Second, we have run WZ's with you and your behavior is not something that works in your favor
Corben
Corben
Admin
Admin

https://dealwithit.forumsv.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum