Deal With It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medoussa juggernaut Tank, Pytheia Sorc Dps

3 posters

Go down

Medoussa juggernaut Tank, Pytheia Sorc Dps Empty Medoussa juggernaut Tank, Pytheia Sorc Dps

Post by Medoussa Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:20 am

Name Medoussa
IRL:   Dimitris
Age    40
Location Greece

Medoussa Obroan PvP Gear, PVE Underworld and Dread Forged Combo with sets
Pytheia mainly Conqueror and Obroan relics PvP Gear, PVE Underworld and Oriconian Combo

I am a both PvP and PvE player and enjoy both aspects of the game equally. My main is Medoussa for both PvP and PvE but when tired from tanking i enjoy playing with my sorc (Hybrid dps 0-30-16). I also have Ka'ssandra from Rep side a guardian tank.

I am not a scoreboard freak or the only time i am happy is when i win player, i play mostly for fun and not seek to create any kinds of disturbances .

In many Wz's i 've played with or against members of your guild and in both scenarios for me it was fun and educating.

Other than that, I run my own business, wich means that from time to time i have a lot of time to play and others no time at all.

I am looking forward in joining your ranks and contribute as much as i can.

I have read and accept the rules of the Guild

Many Greetings from Greece

Medoussa
Nerf Herder
Nerf Herder

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Medoussa juggernaut Tank, Pytheia Sorc Dps Empty Re: Medoussa juggernaut Tank, Pytheia Sorc Dps

Post by Corben Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:00 pm

Accepted

Plz Contact me or one of the officers for your in game invite.
On a side note you can only bring 1 character in to the Guild while on your trial period.
Corben
Corben
Admin
Admin

https://dealwithit.forumsv.net

Back to top Go down

Medoussa juggernaut Tank, Pytheia Sorc Dps Empty Re: Medoussa juggernaut Tank, Pytheia Sorc Dps

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down